Saturday, May 25, 2013

Rain rain go away

This weekend it has continued to rain & rain & rain. So, while my little girl was napping, my big girl and I decided to do a fun little pinterest-y project. We snooped around in my stash of scraps and chose six that worked together. Then we stretched the fabric in some embroidery hoops that I picked up at a yard sale a while ago for $1.

Ta-da! An almost complete embroidery hoop wall of art. I'm thinking I need at least three or four more hoops to fill this out a little bit, but I'm loving how cute this looks in the big blank space over the change table in my little girl's room.

This whole project literally cost me less than a couple-o-bucks, and took well under an hour... From choosing the fabric to hanging everything on the wall. Love crafty afternoons when they're this short and sweet.







No comments:

Post a Comment