Friday, May 18, 2012

May two four

A quick post today before I sign off for the long weekend.

Yesterday was all about inspirational words. Today it's about images that light a spark.

For very good reason, I've got kitchens on the brain. I think I've almost nailed down how I want the new centre of our house to feel.

I'm in love with this


And this


And this, too



My kitchen stress is fading and my excitement is building. Right now, we have no choice but to bbq... and that's great. It's time to celebrate the official start of summer. Happy May two four!

It's going to be a good one. We've got plans for a morning at the Farmer's market, a cottage party, some golf for Daddy and a girl's night out for me. The weather is supposed to be perfect. 

See ya Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment