Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shout out to Magrieta's Quilt Shop

My 'vacation' in Florida has been wonderful. Sun, sand, surf... and of course shopping! I've hit the outlets. I think they recognize me at Target.

But wait, there's more. I wouldn't be me if I wasn't scouting out the local quilting stores while in town. My mom, who will from this point forward be referred to as Babs, which is her grandmother and sewing guru name, did some reconnaissance before I arrived in Florida and discovered this gem. Introducing Magrieta's Quilt Shop. Check it out the next time you're in St. Augustine, people. If fabric is your thing, you'll love it here. It's awesome.




My photos don't properly capture the AMAZING selection here. These lovely ladies ordered me a bolt of fabric, and although I try to avoid paying retail for my fabric, I couldn't resist a few gorgeous prints. I stopped in twice. I may go back. Look out St. Augustine, there's one slightly out of control fabric lover on the loose.

My favourite thing about this shop? I loved the quilted signs handing outside the store. So charming.



Love!

Now... back to the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment