Saturday, June 16, 2012

Yeah!

We're having a lovely weekend around here. Last night I hit the town for a few hours with some very lovely ladies- my exceptionally awesome baby group girlfriends. We drank a lot of sparkling wine and ate great food and laughed and laughed. It was a wonderful night. 

Today we took the kids out for a delicious lunch at Jane's on the Common. Daddy's gone golfing, the kids are snoozing, and I'm taking a quick break from trying to master the new machine to share some great news with you. By the way, Babs warned me that moving from a domestic sewing machine to an industrial was like moving from riding a push bike to a Harley. Man was she right. 


Have you heard of Oh My! Handmade? If you haven't, you NEED to check it out... it's an awesome resource for creative businesses. I've been fairly enamoured with this site for a while now.

I am beyond thrilled that the East Coast Momma Collective is being featured on Oh My! Handmade. I've been so involved in the creation of the ECMC, and it feels pretty rewarding to see it recognized like this.  

Thank you April for writing about us. Thank you Jessika for including us on your fabulous site. 

Okay, back to the jet engine that has taken over my sewing room. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to meeting you at the ECMC fair this weekend. I'm participating as a vendor (and most likely a buyer too!) for the first time and have been busy telling everyone I know about this event. Your work is adorable, can't wait to talk "shop" with other like minded moms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you Jeanette :) See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete