Wednesday, April 10, 2013

At last...

The long Nova Scotia winter is finally giving up! The days are milder, brighter, and my crocuses are blooming. This year, with spring comes a burst of creativity. My winter of planning and scheming and ordering unhealthy amounts of gorgeous fabric has paid off. Welcome, Spring.

I've got some new products that I'm pretty darn happy with. My new motto: I sew what I wish I was sewing when I'm swamped with orders. So... here it is. A little sample of my new Home Collection. All limited edition, unique to Dewdrop Crafts, and made with a big smile!





2 comments:

  1. I bought one of the large throw pillows (you mentioned it was your favourite) at the ECMC today and I LOVE it. It's such a cheerful pop of colours in my living room! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete