Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dewdrop Crafts by the Seashore

I've been a bit absent for a little while, and I want to tell you why.

I've spent the past week working away at my very first retail order... if you were spying on me from 7:00 pm-10:00 pm over the past several days, you would have seen some furious sewing going on over here!

When in Halifax, starting tomorrow, you will find some nautically themed Dewdrop treats at Twice Upon a Time's new store on the Halifax Waterfront. My friend Amanda Langley has created a lovely, hip baby boutique by the sea, and I'm thrilled and honoured to be a part of it. Check out the opening event on Saturday, June 2.



I delivered some blankets today and was blown away by how incredible the shop looks. There are so many images to share of the little container boutique... to see every beautiful detail, you'll have to check it out for yourself! For now, here are a few of my favourites.




Dewdrop Crafts burp pads



And last, but not least... the antique crib. Dewdrop Crafts Cuddle blankets and Quilts. Hurray!







No comments:

Post a Comment