Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Update: Dewdrop Version

My husband regularly records SNL and watches it throughout the day on Sunday (since we're getting a little OLD and are too tired to stay up until 2:00 am). My favourite skit is usually Weekend Update. Yesterday, I was inspired... I realized that I should start my own Weekend Update. My update will be slightly different than that found on SNL. It may be slightly less riveting. Weekend Update: Dewdrop Version.

Here we go.


  • My kids are awesome public diners. We did brunch on Sunday at The Armview and it was lovely.
  • My first venture into retail has required that I figure out assembly line sewing. I am getting good at this, and I find I'm enjoying it more than I expected.
  • BBQs with friends are awesome. 
  • 2 BBQS with friends in one weekend makes for a pretty special weekend.
  • Saturday morning is not complete without a trip to the Seaport Farmer's Market for all kinds of goodies, and of course a cupcake from Little Red Kitcsh'n. Jenna Durling rocks! She knows our order: One miniature pink cupcake with sprinkles. Every time.
  • Josie girl swam so much and fetched so many sticks, she then slept for 24 hours straight.
  • Babs is home. We are happy.
  • Sick kids are not fun.
  • This kitchen reno is going to ruin me. 3 weeks with no kitchen sink and 2 tiny-ish kids= stressed out mama.
  • A weekend spent moving the Dewdrop Crafts headquarters to our big basement room= happy mama. Custom cutting table is underway. Investigating the purchase of an industrial machine. Onward and upward!
That's it for now folks. Has weekend update ever been so exciting? I think not!



No comments:

Post a Comment